Thursday, December 29, 2016

Jeepers! Just Two Days!

Jeepers Creepers has been such a fun paper packet to use, I had to show you these last few layouts I made with it before time runs out to get yours in two days!  It is SO much more than Halloween!


I was able to use the cute little monster zip strip matted with some Emerald CS in this one too...


This next layout has baptism pics just to show how versatile this paper really is...definitely not JUST for Halloween!


Adding a strip of ribbon from the Rustic Home Pack adds some texture and pattern...


Bathtime can even be captured with the great patterns in Jeepers Creepers along with papers from the Adventure and Enchantment Fundamentals papers...


Those waves are found in the Baby Boy Complements...


Make sure you grab your pack of Jeepers Creepers before they are gone in two days!  :)

Check out these wonderful limited time offers too...

Only in December!
Check out the start of my Chicago Cubs Mini Album I made with these products HERE!  I will be back tomorrow with more!

Almost gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!