Friday, December 30, 2016

Chicago Cubs Mini Album with CTMH Instalife!

Did you see the start of my Chicago Cubs Mini Album that I shared before Christmas? 



I know!  It was a long time ago, so HERE is the link if you want to go see before I show you more...

NOW, here is MORE!!!!  I am having an absolute blast reliving the moments from the past few months...

While the "W" flag surely deserves its very own page in the album, I have a little something to show you about this page...


...it's really a flip-book of sorts that I created with the 2x2 flip flaps!



This last page shows the amazing little gold foil overlays you can add to these pages...


This title card comes in the #life Enjoy Cards...


I just love this collage page I created using the 2x2 photos printed on my Canon Selphy...


I can add some hidden journaling under the flip flap!


No. Commentary. Needed.  (swooooon!)



Now, I ran out of 2x2 pages and only had the 4x4 available.  I laid these pics out as I will place them in the 2x2 protectors when I get my hands on them again...

Kris Bryant anyone?  I know!!!
So if you made it with me this far, you just might want to be creating an album like this for yourself or that Cubbies fan you know and love!  You can pick up most of these products at a HUGELY reduced price for the rest of December while they last, RIGHT HERE, so get on it!!!  :)  Just choose the Blue Jean Mini Album Bundle.  You can also add the #life Enjoy Gold Overlays that I used!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!