Thursday, August 25, 2016

Summer's End Blog Hop

I wish it weren't so...but summer's end is just around the corner.  Here is a little tribute to summer's graceful departure that the ladies in Blog Hops with Heart put together to bid a fond farewell...

A big part of my summer involved moving a couple of towns over to a new house with a LOT more landscape than we were used to...including flowers GALORE!!!


I used the new Memo Fundamentals paper from Close to My Heart as the perfect neutral background to present these gorgeous blooms and the You and Me Complements to embellish the layout quickly and easily...


If you love flowers, look no further than the new CTMH Flower Market cartridge from Cricut...


Finally, a little bit of stamping with images from This and That...



Next up to send summer off in her own wonderful style is Stephanie!  Enjoy the hop!

Here's the whole line-up so you can't get lost...


Amie (that's ME!)




3 comments:

  1. I love your Flower Market flowers and your yard. To think you have moved out of town and AWAY from the wildlife. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, LOVE layouts and this one is so pretty!!!! Nice job, Kigz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Amie...you never disappoint! Your layout is so awesome! I love everything about it, the green popping through on the hydrangeas-AMAZING!!! Love all the detail, and the reading all the bits about your new home! But, dang it...now I have to buy Flower Market, and everything else you used! 💕

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!