Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I'm Ba-aaaaaaack!

OH my goodness, does it feel good to sit down and pull up my blogger!  How are you?  I MISSED you like you would NOT believe.  I literally just today finished bringing my crafty toys home to our new house...and I have missed this part of me terribly.  I'm feeling a little bit more whole right now and reaching out while I have the feeling.  Check out my new space before I started to unpack...


The FIRST things I unpacked were some of my favorite NEW Close to My Heart products!  Did you realize that while we were moving, a brand NEW Annual Inspirations Idea Book was released???  I know, it's just too much to handle!






I was finally able to get creative, and I have a real TREAT to share with you!

Close to My Heart is introducing a new feature in this Idea Book...the Color of the Year...Sea Glass!  It will be available in Cardstock, Glitter Paper, and Inks for the entire year!  :)

Cardstock

Glitter!!!


I used this color to create a simple thank you card along with the NEW Rustic Home Fundamentals Paper, Hearts Thin Cuts, and Thanks Thin Cuts.


How DELICIOUS does that Fundamentals woodgrain paper look!?!  An instant favorite for me.  And with these Thin Cuts slicing right through the glitter paper like buttah, you bet I am a HUGE fan!

A few layers of CS underneath adds some dimension to the cut.

I will be back next time with a great trick for maximizing your thin cuts!  See you then!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the sea glass with the wood print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Lynn, I know what you mean! They were made for each other! :) Thanks so much!

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!