Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A Bunch of Love for Florence

The Florence Paper Packet is only here for a short time longer, so I wanted to be sure and show you the beautiful thank you cards I made with it using the Bunch of Love My Acrylix Stamp set and matching Thin Cuts.

I love the Rose Gold Foil Tape with these papers...

This typeset print is one of my two faves...

There are even matching Florence sequins!
The flower images are so easy to color with the ShinHan Touch Twin Alcohol Ink markers.  You can easily match them to your papers.

The August Stamp of the month, Purr-fect Halloween, is pretty fun to color too, so don't miss it!


I will be back with three more cards featuring these products soon!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your card layout! Thanks for featuring the new Fundamentals patterns--they are all really pretty!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!