Sunday, October 18, 2015

Freshly Made Aqua Shimmer Trim

Do you ever just NOT have enough time to make everything you want to with your paper stash?  I have totally been in those shoes lately, but feel like I made it out a little slump today.  I was able to use the fabulous sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches to make a darling little card for my Aunt.


I usually don't give this mush sway to the shapes on a sketch, so I am kinda proud of myself for stretching my imagination on this one.  :)   Would you believe that every single piece of paper/vellum on this card was already cut or lying on my desk?  Yep.  It all came together in a shabby chic sort of conglomerate, lol. 

I used my alcohol ink marker to color in one of the Gold Bling Gems.
Here is a list of supplies I used to make this one...

Close to My Heart:
For Family My Acrylix Stamp Set
Artfully Sent (flowers), Artistry (twigs), and Art Philosophy (sentiment shape) Collections
Hopscotch, Snowhaven, and Seaside Paper Packets (retired)
Black and Lagoon Inks
Aqua Shimmer Trim
Glacier Extra Thick Twine
Gold Bling Gems
ShinHan TouchTwin Alcohol Ink Marker Peacock Green

Other:
My Creative Time Doily Die

Get Twinkle in October!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that gorgeous vellum doily and your pretty floral collage. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love all your elements...even better that they were all sitting there ready to be put together into this beauty. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!