Friday, October 2, 2015

Fundamental Friday AND a Makeover!

I created this layout using the gorgeous artwork created by CTMH corporate as my inspiration.  It is actually the very layout they used to feature my daughter's senior pictures...


I don't have those actual pics printed in the same sizes, so I created a totally new twist on the layout...


I used a variety of colors from the Paper Fundamentals Packs...New England Ivy, Sapphire, Fern, and Whisper.  The colors complemented my assorted pics SO well, and I just can't get enough of the pop of white matting!

I just LOVE using the Mini Stapler to attach elements of a layout.  It is a super alternative to adhesive!
The variety of colors in the Fundamentals Stickers will allow you to find just the right combination for your layouts...


Another new addition to the Fundamentals line--Assortments...I used the Gold to add a great little bow and glittery hearts...


The wooden heart embellishment is ALSO included in the Fundamentals Assortment!

This was one of the most fun layouts to put together lately, but it could be the excitement and fun of the subjects at college, lol!  Have a FANTASTIC weekend, my friends!  Remember...


Twinkle is only here for ONE month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!