Friday, October 16, 2015

Fabulous Fundamental Friday!

Fundamental Friday has officially become my FAVORITE day of the week!  How about you?  OK, yeah, Friday is pretty much the BOMB!  ;)

Today I have another layout to share with you from a special project I am working on so lets get to it!


One of my new favorite ways to use the Close to My Heart Fundamentals Papers is as a background to my scrapbook pages.  I am especially fond of matting my pictures in White Daisy CS to take full advantage of the POP it provides.  I am also LOVING these clips that come in the NEW Fundamentals Assortments...

This white clip comes in the Fundamentals GOLD Assortment.
If you like hitting the easy button for your scrappin' then check out the new alphabet letters in the Paper Fundamentals Sticker Assortments!  

The Sapphire colored letters are in the Enchantment Sticker Pack!  ;)

Thanks so much for always stopping in to see what I have been up to in my craft cave.  Have a FANTASTIC weekend!  :)

Don't forget to get the October Stamp of the Month...AND see how you can get it FREE from me HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!