Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My CTMH Cricut Display Board: Artistry Collection

Let's have another look at my Close to My Heart Cricut Collection Display board, shall we?  We shall!


Today we are zooming in on the upper left side of the board and the newest collection:  Artistry!


The very first thing you need to know about the Cricut Artistry Collection is that it is available WITH or WITHOUT the actual physical cartridge!  CTMH is offering the collection for the first time with Explore and CCR users in mind, and you can purchase it at a discount with no physical cartridge--instead the digital code is provided for online use in Cricut Design Space (specifically for the Cricut Explore Machine) and Cricut Craft Room (for non-Explore users.)

Also available with digital cartridge!
Now, here is a look at my board with a sampling of some of my favorite images on Artistry...

Notice in the middle I used a sample of the written font available to Explore users!  Also notice that darling cup of JAVA!!!  I HAD to use that sweet kitty too!

Alright, I have a confession to make!  This adorable "no-holes" font has grown on me over the past couple of years since first being released in stamp form, the My Acrylix Hopscotch Alpha.





I especially LOVE using it to cut titles for my layouts.  Here is a sneak peek of a project I am currently working on...

Isn't the font FABULOUS!!!?
Artistry also features fantastic versatile overlays for scrapbooks or cards like the tree on my display board and this sweet raindrop background...



Take a peek back at the three stamp sets that come with the Cricut Artistry Collection.  The Life Is Sweet My Acrylix set features several on trend banner shape coordinating stamps.  Let me share this tip I learned while I was playing with mine...make sure you turn your cut the right way before you stamp!  ;)


I am so excited about our new Cricut Collection!  Did you notice ALL the collections come with the white core Close to My Heart Cardstock now?  It cuts like buttah' in the Cricut machines, so I highly recommend it!  I just ink up the edges of the paper when I don't want the white core to show through!  :)

Don't forget that this month's Christmas themed Stamp of the Month, Twinkle, features cuts found on the Cricut Artiste Collection I featured on my blog last week.


Here is a link to my post--and also remember if you order the Artiste Collection through me (contact me here or at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com) this month, I will add the Twinkle Stamp of the Month to your order for FREE!!!

Have a FABULOUSLY crafty week!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!