Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sparkling While Exhausted is NOT for Wimps

I cannot believe it is only Wednesday!  That is pretty sad, too, since we didn't have school on Monday--so I also didn't have to work.  I am just exhausted from my new job--but I would not trade it right now, that's for sure.  I had to laugh when a friend posted this on their Facebook this past week...


So, how exactly does a person SPARKLE while exhausted?  Well, sometimes you just need a bit of help from your glitter, to be honest!   I made mine using the Close to My Heart Base and Bling line of customizable jewelry, my Liquid Glass, and the FABUTASTIC retired (boo) Prisma Glitter.


So THIS is my sparkle for tomorrow...


Have you got yours?  :)

$5 Stamp of the Month and FREE Ribbon!

1 comment:

  1. Prisma glitter is my favorite!!! LOVE your sparkle too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!