Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tag (You're It!) Tuesday!

WHAT a GREAT day crafting yesterday!  I am so thankful for the "extra" day added to the weekend.  It came JUST in the nick of time, too, as I am busy getting prepped and stocked for a craft bazaar at my church later this month.  :)

Today I wanted to share some of the tags I put together.  These tags are special--they are made to hold a gift card in a little pocket.  The dies are from My Creative Time, and are some of my all-time faves.  I used some old 6x6 double sided paper packets that I have in my stash.  I was able to use several of my new Close to My Heart embellishments to decorate them.  Have a look!


These accents are from the Yuletide Carol Complements (which are some really thick stickers.)  I stuck the holly and ivy to CS and trimmed it out so I could pop it up with some foam squares.


I really have grown fond of the Assortment Packs in the current Annual Inspirations book.  They have really listened to our customers who want flatter pages with less bulk.  This wooden accent is one example...

Don't forget to pick up some Gold Shimmer Trim!  Gotta love glitter without the mess!

I was also able to use some of the retired embellishments that I still have...LOVE the cross-coordinating bits and pieces!  :)


The leaves are another die from MCT, and the other Black and grey pieces used to be part of the Base and Bling line from Close to My Heart...


Finally, this sparkling glitter button is found in the Ruby Mini Medley...


Speaking of tags, make sure you check out the Stamp of the Month for October if you plan on making some Christmas tags of your own!  You can even snag some FREE RIBBON for your tags with a $50 purchase this month!  Be sure to add it to your cart when prompted.  ;)

That's it for today...see you back here later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!