Friday, October 17, 2014

More Halloween Post It Note Matchbooks

I know!  I told you I had another version of these to show you this week--and here it is!  I even cut the shape from Artiste with my NEW Cricut Explore!  Love this machine, let me tell you.  LOVE these easy matchbooks even more!



If you want to see the sizing for this easy project, see my original post HERE!  :)

Remember this project I showed you last month using the same stamp/shape...


The stamp is found on the Halloween Greetings My Acrylix set, and there are SO many other great images on it...while I'm not a "Halloween" person, I completely adore these stamps.  ;)

BREAKING NEWS!!!  The chevron ribbon is totally gone!  There was such a huge demand for these that there are no more left--BUT NO WORRIES, you will still receive a FREE ribbon or trimming with your $50 order!  :)  If you like a surprise,  now is a great time to see what you will get!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!