Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Guest Designer for Atlantic Hearts!

Hi everyone!  I am so excited to be the guest designer at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge today!  :)

I LOVE following some of my amazing Close to My Heart consultant friends to see what they are up to with both new and old products.  It is a GREAT way to get inspired.  (It is also a crazy way to find out you and your friends have the SAME creative ideas sometimes, which you will notice if you played along last week!)

Here is this week's sketch to play along with...


Now, here is my sweet creation with the current Stamp of the Month, Home for the Holidays!


I am ALWAYS ready to warm up my new Cricut Explore, and this stamp set coordinates with the Art Philosophy Collection!  I cut the postage stamp and frame both at the size listed on the carrier sheet that comes with our My Acrylix stamps.  :)

This sugar bear is full of the spirit of the season.  I used a sentiment from the Hostess ONLY Rewards Set called Sweet As Sugar...



I think this makes such a great addition to the candies in the Stamp of the Month!  It is truly a must-have!

This year, I am enjoying the cool color combo from the Snowhaven Paper Packet for winter creations.  I am also STILL loving the sparkle in the Close to My Heart Glitter Paper and Shimmer Trim that I used to add little accents...


I added a little interest to the inside of the card with a simple image from the front...


Guess what!?  I found another sentiment on YET ANOTHER fantastic Hostess ONLY Rewards Stamp for this one!



It is called Happy Hexagons, and you can ONLY get one by hosting an in-home or online gathering, by placing your order of $150 or more with me, OR by joining my Rewards Club!  Contact me today so you can get your hands on these fantastic products and join in on all the fun over at Atlantic Hearts!  :)

BIG thanks to Michelle for asking me to join them this week!  :)

Don't wait to get your own Stamp of the Month for October...you only have three more days!  ;)

Home for the Holidays

10 comments:

  1. your card is super cute Amie, thanks for sharing with us at AHSC:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathy! I was so excited to be asked to join you guys this week! :)

      Delete
  2. Fabtabulous! I love the background paper with the candies. Beautifully done! Perfect sentiment, too! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! Loved the sentiment with all the candy. :)

      Delete
  3. Love this card - and the background stamping to go with it! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love how you brought in the sentiments from Hostess Stamps. Thanks for joining us as our Guest Designer, I hope you will be up to joining us again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly hope so too! SOOOO little time these days, but LOVED being asked to join you guys this week, thanks!!!

      Delete
  5. This is a super sweet card. Love the colours and paper choices - it fits the sketch perfectly! So happy to have you with us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!