Sunday, March 5, 2017

Marching On with This and That

Oh My.  March.  Soooooo much going on!  Where do I start?

Let's start with ART! 

I had the absolutely BEST time making this card way back at Thanksgiving for my cousin who was expecting at the time.  Well, fast forward a bit and the baby is here!  I used a new stamp set from Close to My Heart called This and That and a die from MFT to create a little bit of a different baby card sentiment for the shower. 


Mmmmmm...love all those blues together!  I blended Peacock, Glacier, Sea Glass, and Sapphire Exclusive Inks together with my daubers...and followed it up with some beautiful streamers from Way to Go across the negative image...


I bet I can find a way to use the onesie die cut now too!  ;)


OK, while we are on the topic of die cuts...this month we have quite the celebration going on with a sale on the Close to My Heart Thin Cuts!  CUT IT OUT!!!


Follow the links in my post to see which ones are still available!!!

MY Close to My Heart WEBSITE

Tea-rrific for March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!