Monday, March 6, 2017

Die Cuts on Gift Bags

Sooooooo...back to that baby shower around Thanksgiving (yeah, lol, I know.)  I posted a little bitty preview of this project on my Facebook Page, so if you want to see what I'm working on in the moment, head on over and follow me there...


I was able to snag some plain white and kraft gift bags on clearance once, so any time I have a gift to wrap, those are what I grab for first.  Then I figure out a way to embellish it!

This one was super easy to transform for two of the biggest Cubbies fans (with a new one on the way) I know!  I die cut some baby onesies with a die from MFT and used some circle punches to create the Cubs logo...DON"T forget the shimmer trim on those cute clothespins!  ;)

Isn't the heart ribbon just the PERFECT addition?
Close to My Heart has a sale going on all month while supplies last on their line of  Thin Cuts Dies so check them out over on my website soon!  They are the perfect addition to any project!  :)

And, yes, I did get that baby his very own Cubs merch, lol!  ;)

Only during March

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!