Saturday, March 11, 2017

Happy CTMH Anniversary!

Today is my 5th anniversary with Close to My Heart!!! 

I need to give a HUGE shout out to all of my amazing customers who have ever placed an order with me or attended one of my workshops--you are the reason I have been able to continue doing what I love for so long, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!


I am especially grateful that being a consultant for Close to My Heart allows me the flexibility I need to run my business in a way that suits my family's needs too.  My life has changed SO much over the past 5 years, and each time it has I just tweaked my business to roll with the changing needs of my family.  Whether it was sending a kid off to college, changing my job to work full time outside the home, or even moving the entire fam to a new house...I have been able to work my business to make it fit. And for that I am ever so thankful!

This card I made with the Sugar Rush papers and Cardmaking My Acrylix Stamp and Thin Cuts sure sums up how I feel about it...


Cut it out!!!  This super-sweet set of donut stamps and dies is 25% off during March or until they run out of stock, so scoop it up soon!  :)

The Dreamin' Big sequins coordinate perfectly! 


I feel like they had this sale on Thin Cuts JUST for my celebration--they are one of my FAVORITE products to use for easy button papercrafting!  :)

ALL Thin Cuts are on sale NOW!!!


Everyone who places an order in March during my Anniversary Celebration will receive a special surprise delivery of happy mail from ME!  It will arrive separately from your order, so you get to look forward to TWO special deliveries!  Be sure to link your order to my Anniversary Giveaway!  :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Only in March!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!