Thursday, February 16, 2017

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

So that's a card you probably haven't sent before!  Neither have I actually...I just can't seem to have an internet connection around here when I want one.  Grrrrr....but I have one NOW, so here we go!

I wanted to post this one up on Valentine's Day for you because it has hearts (of course!) AND features the Operation Smile True Love My Acrylix currently available...


I used several different embellishments from the Close to My Heart Hello Lovely Paper Suite.  You can see the gold foil accents from the Complements as well as some Gold Glitter Gems.
I confess that gorgeous heart image with the flowers is found on the January 2017 Stamp of the month which is no longer available.  I stamped it on one of the PML cards included in the Hello Lovely Papers...

Oh, that sentiment!!!  Swoon!

This beautiful Blush Shimmer Ribbon has flecks of gold throughout...


These are the ShinHan Touch Twin colors I used to fill in the little flower images...


These markers are the PERFECT thing to use for coloring the little Easter bunnies in the February Stamp of the Month...Easter Bunny!  Get it before the month is over!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Amie! I love all the fabulous sparkling elements that are so characteristic of your style. Thanks for inspiring me today.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!