Monday, February 13, 2017

A Sweet Sale for Valentine's Day!

I just love making Valentines for people, and I sure love a sweet sale too!  Today I get to tell you about BOTH! 

First off, I just got word that there will be a 30% off sale on select amazing and wonderful current products over on my Close to My Heart website starting on Valentine's Day!


The sale starts at 4pm CST on February 14th and runs for a full 24 hours or while supplies last, so hurry on over to get the best selection! 

Next up, let me show you how I made these SWEET little valentines for my kiddos at school...


Can you believe I WROTE and CUT them out on my Cricut Explore machine using the heart image and written font on the CTMH Flower Market Cartridge?  YEP!  It is really pretty easy to design your own incredible projects in the Cricut Design Space software.  I have a little animal eraser in each of the goodie bags for the kids at school.  I also put some ADORABLE little Minion Dry Erase Board erasers in the rest of the bags I made up for my colleagues!  I can't wait to give them out!

What did YOU do for your valentines this year?

Are you ready for Easter?  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!