Thursday, February 9, 2017

A Blog Hop with Heart(s)

Time for another fabulous blog hop with the ladies over at Blog Hops with Heart...and this one is ALL HEART, but not necessarily all valentines!  ;)

I am starting things off today with a DARLING little card that has a unique but very fitting sentiment...


It's easy to get stuck in a rut when making baby cards...but let's face it, you can only say "welcome baby" so many times before craving a new tag line.  I thought the phrase, "hello darling," was JUST the thing to liven this one up.  I was making this card for a set of twins, so I just needed to tweak it a bit by adding the "s."  This sentiment is available on one of the stamp sets that accompanies the Flower Market Cricut Collection by Close to My Heat.  Oh, my, that font just makes me drooooool...


This beautiful strip of Sea Glass Washi from the Sugar Rush collection grounds the white space nicely, looks fab with the retired Georgie Papers...and the tiny hearts take SWEETNESS to another level!


We are thrilled to have you hopping along today, so leap on over to Stephanie's Blog for some more HEART(ful) creations along the way!

By the ladies at Blog Hops with Heart!  ;)


Here is the entire hop lineup...

Amie (that's me!)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!