Thursday, January 7, 2016

CTMH Perpetual Calendar: January!

Since it is January already, I think it is high time I share the month of January in my Close to My Heart perpetual calendar.


This was THE PERFECT sentiment to light up my January!  You can find it on the Diamonds Are Forever My Acrylix stamp set over on my Close to My Heart Website.  I just adore pairing it up with a touch (or more) of SPARKLE!  On this particular day, I chose to use my Gold Glitter Paper, Gold Sequins and Bling Gems.

I used the Stamp of the Month, Cheers! 2016, from November to ink those cute little triangle banners in Peacock Exclusive Ink.  You never know when you will use an "old" stamp set!  ;)

Here is the current set only available in January...

Beloved Bouquet

Live Your Day







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!