Monday, December 21, 2015

Taking a Break

Happy Monday!  I am off for a "mostly internet free" vacation with my family, so you won't find me here on the blog for a bit. 

You CAN maybe catch me on my FACEBOOK PAGE if I have a chance to get crafty--because you KNOW I will be bringing my favorite pass time along with me!  I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Christmas this year! 

See you soon!

Don't forget that this is the LAST month to purchase the seasonal products in the Holiday Expressions Idea Book...


AND the LAST month to get your hands on the December Stamp of the Month...


AND it is your chance to get the Everyday Life Planner Bundle at a 15% discount!!!  Follow the links to my website for more info and to order!


Every order right now qualifies for a FREE Christmas gift from ME to YOU!!!  It will arrive separately just in time for your January scrapping, so go ahead and spend that Christmas cash on your favorite CTMH goodies to get a little more!  :)

You can also look for me on Instagram with the hashtag #ctmhcountdown!



Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!