Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My CTMH Cricut Display Board: Art Philosophy

It is time to wrap up my series on the Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridges...and I saved the first for last.  The Art Philosophy Collection was the very first cartridge that Close to My Heart and ProvoCraft teamed up on, and it is like an old friend--always there when you need them!  I just love the creations I have included in this section of my display board...

Here it is once more...the bunny bag and doorknob hanger are both on Art Philosophy.


The font is a pretty type-style with a coordinating detail layer...


Need poinsettias?  Get AP!  :)

The leaves on these are from Artiste...
The flowers are actually stamped with a looooong-time favorite stamp set of mine--a hidden gem on my website--called....Snowflakes!  ;)


Now is actually a fantastic time to remind you that all of our cricut shape coordinating stamps are still available and won't retire!  Just click HERE to browse the ones you might not be familiar with since they haven't been in an Idea Book lately.

Did you notice these great monogram letters?  They make a fantastic gift along with custom cards!  :)


Don't forget to check out the Planner Bundle available at a discount this month!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!