Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tag (You're It!) Tuesday

So I saved a little bitty piece of my project from yesterday to show you today...the TAG, of course!


I love to make white CS pop off a Kraft background when making tags.  This lovely wreath image found on the Merry, Merry My Acrylix stamp set is just perfect for achieving that effect.  The gold embossed pine cones are just icing on the cake!

Need a homemade gift idea this Christmas?  How about a collection of handmade gift tags?  I used a simple 3 x 4 Picture My Life pocket card as a sort of  "intro" to what's inside.


Just one piece of advise...

If you should happen to use this type of gift for a family gift exchange (the sort with stealing and opening of gifts) you may find yourself rescuing it later from a not-so-knowledgeable single-male recipient.  LOL!!!  ;)

December brings a close to the items available in the Holiday Expressions Idea Book, so get these Christmas themed products while you can!

Holiday Expressions Idea Book

Cut Above Boughs and Berries Kit

Cut Above Deck the Halls Kit

White Pines Paper Packet and embellies

White Pines Picture My life Scrapbooking Program

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!