Friday, December 4, 2015

Fundamental Friday Layout

Alright, I think this is officially my favorite Fundamental layout yet!


This font found on the Close to My Heart Cricut Artistry Collection is fantastic for lettering OR using the negative cut...


Did you know that Close to My Heart carries the ENTIRE 50 states???  YES!  Also the Canadian provinces and Australia/New Zealand!  :)  This photo really shows off the shiny embossed side of the Fundamentals Patterns...



Did I ever mention how much I ADORE matting photos?  ;)


JUST one final reminder that TODAY (Friday, December 4th) is the LAST day to save 25% on almost 40 products on my Close to My Heart website!  Better hurry!  You only have until 4pm MST to get the Cricut Artfully Sent Collection for just $74.25!!!  (That's 6pm CST for my peeps!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!