Sunday, November 1, 2015

No Shave, No Computer November

Well, I have no idea how, but November came pretty much without warning, lol!

I won't bore you with the details, but my laptop's motherboard fried, so I am stuck borrowing one until I can replace it.  (Trust me when I say you just don't even want to know how long we have been out of shaving cream around here...and I have girls!)  Anywhoooo, no laptop means re-creating all the pics and STUFF that I had prepared for my blog on top of the STUFF that I had yet to do.  PLEASE bear with me, peeps!

Here is a super-brief intro to all things Close to My Heart for November:

NEW Stamp of the Month!!!  Meet, Cheers, 2016!




NOW, let me introduce you to the Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking Workshop

Experience the beautiful Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop—available only during November! This workshop has been created using all the items featured in our campaign exclusive My Legacy™ album bundles, available during November for $71.80 each! When you purchase the album bundle, you will also qualify to receive a value pack of side load or top load Memory Protectors™ FREE—a savings of $19.95! Along with the album style and design of your choice, each bundle includes one Paper Fundamentals Enchantment pack, one Fundamental stickers Enchantment pack, one Peacock Fundamental assortment, and three sheets of White Daisy cardstock. You will then be set to turn these beautiful products into fabulous layouts using the new Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop featuring five layouts you can make using all the supplies in your bundle.


If YOU haven't had a chance to try the new Fundamental patterns, then NOW is definitely the time!  I haven't re-created the pics of the workshop pages for this exclusive offer yet, so look for those to come as well as the date for my upcoming All Things Christmas Workshop!  See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. By the title, I thought you were going to say you were going to DO WITHOUT A COMPUTER all month long!!! Isn't it terrible how much we've come to depend on our technology and their apparatuses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word, let's hope it doesn't come to that!!! ;) It really isn't very "advanced" of us when you think about it is it?

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!