Monday, November 16, 2015

Close to My Heart Urban Paper Packet Scrapbook Layout

GREAT news!  My computer woes are over for now...lol.

Now, back to my blog!

First up is a layout using the Close to My Heart Urban Paper Packet.


I loved playing with the orientation of these pics!  The grungy, texture-rich feel of the Urban Paper Packet was perfect with these outdoor adventure photos.  I love all the great phrases in the zip strip.  I used the Ink Blot My Acrylix stamp along with some Gold Sequins to add some other bits of texture...


Close to My Heart Ink Blot My Acrylix

Also splattered around the page are some of the versatile Fundamentals Stickers.  I find myself reaching for these as accents to my pages ALL THE TIME!

What's YOUR go-to embellishment right now?

Check out the patterns and some other highlights of the CTMH Urban Collection:



1 comment:

  1. Love this layout and the way you displayed the photos at the jaunty angles. So cool. I do love that Ink Blot stamp set paired with Urban, especially. I'll be featuring some artwork with it on my blog this week in fact. My go to embellishment? I have been loving those bows in the Fundamentals Assortments. Wish I could buy them in bulk! Nice work Amie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!