Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Everything Christmas Workshop Cards!

I am posting these lickidy-split since I have to AGAIN leave my computer to the experts tomorrow in order to have all my old pics and cut files and such put back on the NEW one...did you notice the new temporary watermark on all my pics lately?  One of the casualties of the computer crash, lol...so here we go with the next card for my Everything Christmas Workshop on Saturday!


Oh.  My.  Word.  I saw this in my heart and I HAD to make it!  I adore the house images on the NEW Cricut Artistry Cartridge!  I combined my altered image here with the NEW Confetti Embossing Folder to create a little snowy scene begging for a Christmas sentiment!


I used the "Merry Christmas" from Holly Jolly Christmas along with the inside sentiment from the same My Acrylix stamp set from Close to My Heart.


I cannot wait to make this one with you on Saturday!  :)  I will show you another one tomorrow, so see you here again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!