Monday, November 23, 2015

Back to Bible Journaling for Makeover Monday

For today's Makeover Monday segment, I made-over my Close to My Heart Medium Organizer in order to store my Bible Journaling supplies.  I cannot even believe this little box is so versatile!


Here is is all closed up and ready to go to any table in the house...because, let's face it...my craft desk is pretty crammed with projects most days, lol!


 When you open it up, you just can't help but take in all the COLORS!  Water colors, highlighters, gelatos, sparkle crayons--they are all so appealing to the eye.


 I removed a few dividers to make room for the bible and larger boxed supplies on this side...


But I kept the dividers in place to neatly arrange the smaller supplies on the other side...


I love how it all came together...and I even rearranged these since I took the pics to add my rolls of washi!  Can't wait to share more on this adventure later!  :)

Anyone else out there Bible Journaling these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!