Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Two More Days for Paper Garden!

This is one of my last creations with the September Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart.  I really wanted to show off a pop of one of the NEW colors, Poppy!

I used the Nevermore Papers...but you cannot even tell there are spiders on the Eggplant patterned paper, can you now?  (On a side note, I am making that appt. to get bifocals because I could not even see how crooked my matting was until I posted these pics!  Hello, 41.)


How awesomely unexpected is this pop of Poppy speckled with Bitty Sparkle Bling?


I am really catching on to the doodling craze, how about you?  I drew an outline around this banner cut from the NEW Cricut Artistry Collection and stamped a sentiment from the Cricut Artfully Sent Collections Stamps...


There are QUITE a few to choose from on here!
Loving these pretty blooms layered with foam tape...


Soooooo, please don't wait if you want to get your hands on the September Stamp of the month...because after tomorrow, it will be available Nevermore!!!!  ;)

I couldn't resist!  LOL!!!


Just TWO days left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!