Monday, September 7, 2015

Tag (You're It!) Tuesday with a NEW Challenge!

I am just coming off the HIGH of a three-day crafty weekend, so don't mind all the exclamations and smilies today, OK?  :)  Thanks!!!

I stumbled upon a new (to me!) challenge that me thinks has my name ALL over it!  It's called the Sparkle and Shine Challenge!  Yes, really!  This week, the challenge is to make tags.  I don't have the sequins suggested to play along, BUT I sure do like the looks of em--so I MUST pick some up for future challenges. 


I happen to be designing some tags for an upcoming class, so here is one of the sets I came up with!

I think they definitely need some sequins!  ;)
I cut all the pieces of these tags using my Cricut Explore machine and the Close to My Heart Artistry Cartridge

The patterned papers and stamps are from the White Pines Scrapbook Workshop on the Go.  

My personal fave of the three...

I used my ShinHan Carmine Alcohol Marker to color in the berries.

I adore using this new Fern Thick Twine for tags!
Thanks for popping in to my blog today!  See you again soon!

September Stamp of the Month

National Stamping Month, Hello Life!



4 comments:

  1. Amie, these are so pretty! Glad you got to craft for a few days! How fun! So happy you found our challenge and hope you will join us again! Thanks for sharing at Sparkle and Shine! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Claire! I am SO happy I found it too! Will definitely be back--hopefully with sequins, lol! :)

      Delete
  2. I love these little holiday tags! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ruth! Holiday tags are my favorite! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!