Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What Time Is It? Challenge Time!

Hey everyone!  What better way to get over hump day than with a challenge!

I happened upon this one over at CAS(E) this Sketch, and inspiration struck.  PLUS, I was totally excited to use my new colors of re-inker!  Here is the sketch:

And here is my take on it!  :)


I think this card is actually pretty fitting for me since I can't seem to type a status or blog post without adding a smiley face, lol!  ;)  (see what I mean!)

You can see a bit of the awesome visual texture created by using the Spray Pens from Close to My Heart right behind this joyful little size M sentiment called My Happy...


All I did to make the colors blend was mix several drops of Glacier, Thistle, and Gypsy re-inker with isopropyl alcohol in separate Spray Pens. Then I used removable adhesive to place three circles on the front of my card base.  A few sprays from the pens with a box placed carefully behind it, and WALLA!  I removed the circles to find a gorgeous background for my Peachy Smiley Faces.  :)


I think it really makes the sketch HAPPY!  Don't you?  :)  All you need to create this look yourself are these fabulous Close to My Heart supplies...



See it HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so adorable :) I love those smiley phases and the beautiful spray misting u did !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!