Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tag, You're It, Tuesday!

Welcome back to my blog! 

I wanted to share this easy-peasy tag we put together at Close to My Heart convention this year.  The very talented Lisa Stenz showed off the gorgeous Pathfinding Paper Packet, and this was her make and take activity for us. 


We were able to have a sneak peek of the Lifetime of Happiness My Acrylix stamps, which I really love as a builder set.  We used Glacier, Flaxen, and Cocoa Inks. I am ready for an Autumn color palette, how about you?


Of course, the GOLD Shimmer Trim accent ALONE makes this one shine!

The Pathfinding Papers are just right to partner with this month's adorable Stamp of the Month,What A Hoot!  They are used in the following layout created by the amazing CTMH designers!


Here is a super-cute treat bag made with the Scaredy Cat Paper Packet...


And a set of seasonal cards I made with this versatile set...(read more HERE.)


 This is the last week to order it, so don't wait!

Get it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!