Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Generational Stamping Tip for Tuesday!

Time for another Tuesday Tip!

Have you ever heard of Generational Stamping?  Basically it means stamping an image multiple times without re-inking.  Have you ever tried it?  I made up a little graphic to show you just how many colors you can actually get out of just ONE dark ink pad...

I used the Hello Blooms My Acrylix set for this sentiment.

Pretty cool, huh?  It also has a nice effect for creating movement on your artwork and cards.  This is a great way to make your stamp colors go farther.  Not sure on which color to chose?  Pick the darker shade and you will have LOTS of options!  :)

Thanks for popping in today!  I'll be back soon!  Not sure if I will still have my sanity, but I will be back!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!