Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Card with Casual Expressions My Acrylix

Happy Monday!  I'm starting this Monday out with a birthday card to ease the transition into the week.  I made this one for day 7 of my upline's Card-A-Day Challenge this month!  It is also one of the cards you will get to make in my Creative Cards Workshop this month!  Here it is...


I used the retired Dakota paper and Outdoor Denim Cardstock and Ink, along with the Casual Expressions My Acrylix Stamp Set.  This set has sentiments for all occasions...check it out!  I added some Durables Artisan Studs to make it even more studly, lol. 


I didn't stop there, though--I made another version for the feminine side!  On this one I used the Laughing Lola zip strip with Dakota and Crystal Blue CS. 


A clear sparkle and a little purple embellishment from the Laughing Lola Workshop on the GO Cardmaking Kit blinged it up nicely.


Here are the other cards for my workshop!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!