Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hexagon Play

I love the look of using hexagons in some of the layouts in the current Idea Book.  I decided to give it a go on a card.  I also wanted to give a more manly card a try, so I used the Victory Paper pack.  This is one of the four papers carrying over to the Fall/Winter Idea Book that goes live on August 1st.  The others are Stella (my fave!), Pemberley, and Florentine.  If you had your eye on any of the others in the current book, better get em before the end of July!  The retiring packs will be gone after that.

Here is what I came up with for the card.


The sentiment I used is from the Tag the Occasion My Acrylix set and stamped in Chocolate Ink.  This set will also be gone after July 31st.



Both of the stars were cut from Bamboo cardstock on my cricut with the Art Philosophy Cartridge and stamped with coordinating images from the Typeset Workshop stamp set (retired.)  The round metal embellishment is from the Durables Round Collection.  These are great for a rustic, man look. 


Thanks again for stopping in!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!