Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birthday Card Workshop

Happy Sunday to you!  Starting off a week's worth of blog posts today.  That is my goal anyway!  ;)

My next Card Workshop is scheduled for Friday, August 3rd at 7:00pm.  You may come as early as 6:30 if you desperate to see the new Close to My Heart Idea Book, lol.  Trust me when I say that it is FULL of AWESOME!!!!

Here are the four birthday cards that you will make at the workshop:


Two of them are inspired by Close to My Heart Idea Book and Gathering Designs and the fourth is a pattern I recently found via Facebook (of all things) in a magazine.  There is a little bit of something for everyone in these cards.  I have only three spots left for this one, so let me know immediately if you are interested.  The cost of only $10 covers all needed instructions, supplies, and envelopes.  It will last about two hours, and I will have a sweet and salty snack and water available for you. 

One more tidbit of business...

Did I ever mention the new Cricut Artiste Collection that is available starting August 1st?  I have a link for you to see the handbook now!  WARNING!!!  Drooling may be inevitable so back away from the keyboard.  ;)  When you are at a safe distance, click HERE! and try to be patient while it loads!

Anyone who pre-orders this collection from me before August 1st will also receive a FREE monogram stamp as a gift!  You read that right!  These monogram stamps are also new for the Fall/Winter 2012.  They are beautiful!  I will post some artwork with mine as soon as I get it finished!  You can contact me here or on my facebook page to pre-order.  Hurry, because when August gets here, this offer is history!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!