Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cricut Imagine Playdate Continued...



Just a few other creations from my Cricut Imagine playdate left to show you.  These two both started off as the same cuts, but I used them in completely different ways in the end.


I used a wonderful little set called Notice the Details on this one.  LOVE the little binder clip stamp!  The torn notebook paper edge if fabulous as well.  I just used a hole punch to make the hole--it isn't really notebook paper, lol.  ;)  These images were taken from the Imagine More Cards Cartridge.

 This card turned out amazing with all the details that developed.  I just kept adding things as they popped into my head.  The sentiment, Thanks, is from one of my cricut carts, not sure which though since it is a leftover cut from months ago, sorry!  It really ended up tying in well with this one though! 


I used the June Stamp of the Month, Life is Tweet, on this card as well.  I really do like how the tag embellished with the baker's twine sits in the background.


Added some bitty sparkles for some shine!


This last card is a bit different than I am used to doing, so kind of out-of-the-box for me.  It is a tag in it's own little pocket.  I really ad a lot of fun putting the different elements together on this one!  It can double as a bookmark!  :)  I used my CTMH ruler and poking tool to make evenly spaced holes along the sides.  Then I hand sewed two threads of white embroidery floss through them with a needle. 


Here is the tag/card taken out of the pocket:




I added my own little note on the back of the tag as if I were writing on the inside of a card.  I wanted to put something on the front of the pocket, but didn't want to clutter it up or take away from the tag inside, so I settled on stamping a simple sentiment with my White Daisy ink.  This was my first attempt with the light ink, so it was a little sparse in the middle, but I was hesitant to get too much ink because it has a different consistency than the other inks.  Our light inks are pigment based dyeds instead of the water based dye that the other colors are.  Someone said to think of it like you were stamping peanut butter--gentle on the ink pad and lightly on the paper so it doesn't smoosh out the sides.  It was a great description for sure!  Won't forget that one...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!