Thursday, May 31, 2012

Third Place Finish!!!

Well, I am just as thrilled as can be that I finished third in the Close to My Heart Facebook contest for National Scrapbook Month.  Thank you all so much for the votes and words of encouragement.  It helps that my wonderful director, Mandy Leahy took first place!  Congrats, Mandy!!!

 I also need to say thank you to my peeps who attended my Kick-off Extravaganza.  It was a wonderful turnout, and a great success!  I was able to donate $40 to My friend Jenny to support her in the Relay For Life 2012.  Those of you who were able to score a Dotty for You Paper pack, you are one of the last few who did--they went like hotcakes and are now SOLD OUT! 

How shocking that the month went by so fast!  I am not quite sure how this is the last day of May.  It was also my kids' last day of school, so summer, here we come!  :)

I just want to share with you quickly the adorable letters that I decorated for my Studio.  I bought them at Michael's, and spiffied them up with some of my favorite Close to My Heart B&T Duos Paper Packs and embellishments.

A few close-ups of our fabulous embellishments:
Hemp and Bohemian Assortment button and flower
 Just Blooms Paper Shapes and Pearl Opagues
 Chocolate spotty ribbon round

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!