Friday, June 1, 2012

June Stampaganza!!!

June first is here, and with it comes STAMPAGANZA!  This month, for every two My Acrylix Stamp Sets you buy, you get a third FOR FREE!  Yep, you read that correctly!  You do NOT need an eye exam--unless you need bifocals, like I do and are putting it off, lol!  ;)



Speaking of My Acrylix, one of my favorite of these stamp sets right now is called Just for You.  I used it to design a set of cards that I like to call the Stella Trio:
This is my favorite of the three cards:
These cards use the current Stella papers, Colonial White Cardstock base, Sunset, Olive, Lagoon, Tulip, and Cocoa Inks, Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, Sunset Mini-Medley buttons, Colonial White Waxy Flax, and Cocoa Opaque Gems to create three 4 x 4 all occasion cards.  Isn't it amazing the variety you have with just a few products?  These are also the cards we will make at my very first Card Workshop!  More details to come!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the cards!!! I might have to scrap lift these... (thats if I get the time to make some more cards) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! I am loving the Stella papers--can't get enough of them! :)

      Delete
  2. Simply Beautiful set of cards.Great use of that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! Definitely my favorite stamp set right now. :)

      Delete
  3. Great projects and sweet deal...gosh all of you enablers LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you kindly, and admit fully to being an enabler, lol! Stop in again sometime!

      Delete
  4. Wonderfully fun cards!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brandy--they seem to be going over well for the workshop! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!