Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, I should have no trouble staying in my craft room today--I can do what I want for Mother's Day!  Too bad it is also gorgeous outside!  Oh well--it will be gorgeous again.  I have much to do in preparation for my Kick-off Extravaganza

Since my cards have been received, I can now post more detailed pics of a mother's day card I made this week.  You might recognize this one from my recent post, Tip of the Day. I used the two flowers and a butterfly from the Card Word Puzzle Acrylix Stamp Set.  This is one of my favorite sets and perfect for the occasion too!  I also used a sentiment from Wonderful You and a circle from Countdown.  The inks are Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, and Colonial White.
 I wanted to add some sparkle, so I heat embossed the butterfly with a powder that I have had forever from Stamp-n Suff.  Sorry, but I have no idea if it is still available, lol.  I love the effect!
Celebrate you mom!  Big hugs to everyone that cannot celebrate it with her today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!