Wednesday, April 5, 2017

CTMH April Stamp of the Month, Flock Together

April is WELL underway, so it is time for me to introduce you to this dandy fellow...

the Close to My Heart April Stamp of the Month, Flock Together!!!  I created an adorable little card for one of my customers using it with the Hello Lovely Paper Packet...


I stamped these lovely quail in Chocolate Ink and then colored them gently in with my ShinHan Touch Twin Alcohol Ink Markers (that's totally a mouthful, eh?)


One of the many reasons I LOVE the CTMH papers (besides the fact that they are already color coordinated for me) is that they come with two sheets of PML cards that are perfect for pocket scrapping!  I used one of these cards to get a cute little pattern on my die cut heart...


I used the die cut heart on the card I made, but can still use the PML card in a pocket...and it has a cute little window now!  :)
Only in April!


Wait, WHAT!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!