Thursday, April 20, 2017

Blog Hops with Heart Photo Inspiration

Welcome back to another creative session with the ladies at Blog Hops with Heart!

For this hop, we decided to utilize a popular new crafters' tool for getting those creative juices flowing...the inspiration photo!  This photo from Funky Junk spoke to me in a rusty olde-time creak...


Isn't that a FABULOUS wreath!?  I'm putting that one on the back-burner for a later project, lol...but for now, check out my mason jar vase that it inspired me to decorate (along with a little help from all these spring blooms around here!)


I don't know about you,  but I sure love a quick and easy home decor project to brighten things up.
I used the Rustic Home Fundamentals Paper and Ribbons from Close to My Heart to give my jar that rustic feel I love from the inspiration photo.  That little chipboard element from the Springtime Complements says, "stop and smell the roses."  The perfect little addition to my vase!

I grabbed various sequins from CTMH and Studio Calico to add some bling to the rustic burlap ribbon and wood grain paper.

You are now off to Stephanie's Blog to see what she has up her creative sleeves!  :)

Here is a complete list of  hoppers on our rustic journey today...enjoy!!!

Amie (that's me!)




 


2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet little project. That chipboard is perfect. And what beautiful blooms!!! I just love this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your decorated jar, Amie!!! Those sequins are perfect, and I think I will scraplift this for fresh herbs! 💕

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!