Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Chicago Cubs Fan Celebrates 100!

Oh my goodness, this is such an incredible post to make.  It was absolutely my pleasure to be asked to make this card for a fellow Cubbies fan...and not just any fan--a fan for her 100 years of living life!!!


I used my Cricut Explore to create a Cubs cut file pretty easily by using a chunky font.  Then I realized how fun it would be to incorporate the Cubs logo style "C" into the birthday sentiment!  It worked brilliantly!  The Sapphire striped paper from the Close to My Heart Enchantment Fundamentals was a great paper to use for this design, as well as the Red Shimmer Trim and Blue Enamel Dots.


I used a retired sentiment stamp that coordinated nicely stamped in the front and inside in Sapphire Ink.  100 candles should get her any wish her heart desires, don't you think...and I bet she wished for another Cubs World Series Win!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!