Saturday, February 28, 2015

Picture My Life #jrlcreativechallenge

SO this is my life! 

Busy, crazy, messy, yes...organized, not so much!  I have only a few things organized to my liking, and one of the things that helps make my life just THAT much easier is the Close to My Heart Picture My Life Scrapbooking system.  Here is my week 7 (that carries RIGHT over into week 8, lol) layout from my Project Life album...


I used the Heartstrings Picture My Life cards JUST the way I like them--plain and simple!  Of course when I have the time, I DO love to spruce them up with embellies and stamped images...and of course some SPARKLE, but for the most part, these cards have saved my scrapbooking bootie this year!  I am all caught up with my pics in 2015!  Can you even believe it?  I KNOW, RIGHT?!

So for the #jrlcreativechallenge on the Close to My Heart Facebook Page, this is my entry.  THIS is how I like to use my Picture My Life Kit cards...plain and simple.  And....DONE!  :)

Today is the very last day of February, so it's you last chance to grab and album at half price (which I use for my PML albums!) and the stamp of the month for just $5!  Here are the links for you!

Buy one get one half off ends today!

A Happy Hello says goodbye today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!