Friday, February 27, 2015

Finally Friday!

Another week behind us, and another washi creation to share!

This one is the Celebrate Card that I cut from the Artfully Sent Cartridge...along with a matching envelope liner!


See yesterday's blog post to learn how you can tell where to place your washi by using the Cricut Design Space virtual GO mats.  It shows you right where the Explore will cut!


Now, I didn NOT cut the actual envelope for this one...I used the size A2 Value Pack Cards and Envelopes from Close to My Heart.  The liner fits them PERFECTLY when cut at the size below!  :)  As an added bonus, when you use a liner, it protects your card embellishments from the mail sorter.  Gotta LOVE that!
 


Available for just one more day!

BOGO 50% OFF offer is available for just one more day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!