Monday, March 10, 2014

The Close to My Heart Lollydoodle WOTG Cardmaking Kit

OH my goodness, do I ever love this stamp!!!  Do you have one of those?  A stamp that says something in JUST the right way so you just have to go back to it time and again?  THIS is that stamp for me!


AND this is where you can find it!  Meet the Lollydoodle Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit...


This FANTASTIC new WOTG contains the following products for the INCREDIBLE bargain price of just $24.95!!!

1 – My Acrylix™ Lollydoodle Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
2 – Lollydoodle B&T Duos™ Papers
4 – Cardstock Sheets (1 kraft, 1 Lagoon, 1 Sky, 1 White Daisy)
15 – White Daisy Cards & Envelopes
1 – Sequin Dot Assortment (24 each of 4 colors)
1 – Silver Shimmer Trim
1 – Instructional Brochure

You want to see the adhesive-backed sequins up close and personal, don't you?  I KNEW you would!  ;)



I adore these colors so much!  Take a look at the three cards you can make by following the instructions included in this kit...


Do you like that splash of color on the Kraft paper?  I sure DO!!!




Whooooo likes this sweet owl???


Did I mention this kit comes with Silver Shimmer Trim?  :)


Last, but definitely not least!




This kit is such a huge value, and soooo versatile!  Did I mention it has SEQUINS!?  ;)

Be sure to tune in tomorrow for my SECOND ANNIVERSARY special announcement!  ;)

Bwahahahahahaaaaa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!