Friday, March 7, 2014

Mojo Monday 335

I have a very sparkly Mojo Monday creation to share with you today!  Are you ready to put your sunglasses on?  Here we go!



I didn't blind you with the silver glitter paper, did I?  I just can't get enough of this stuff!  I used it as the frame element in the Mojo sketch by adhering it to one of the chipboard Cricut shapes in the Artbooking Collection.  The portion in the middle is covered with the reverse side of that White and Whisper colored arrow chevron pattern that I took from the NEW Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment.  These neutral colored pattern papers have an embossed resist on one side that you can see better in the picture below with JUST the right lighting...


This sentiment is found in an acrylic stamp set from Verve called Bloom and Grow.   I also used the leaf stamp and die that coordinates from that set.  I stamped it in Juniper on the polka-dot pattern in the Lollydoodle Paper Packet.

I love all the LAYERS in this card...it was tricky to stand it up for a picture!  ;)

The chipboard arrow shape and stamp are also included in the Artbooking Collection--it is definitely not just for scrapbooking!  :)  The Smokey Plum color I used is perfect.


I had a hard time limiting my pictures for this post!  I can't get enough of the color combination!  This gorgeous, delicate flower in dark purple is from the CTMH Ivy Lane Assortment.  It shows up just a bit darker than it actually is in real life.  The flower-shaped sequins that dot the sides are from the new Polka collection from Lawn Fawn, and I used liquid glass to insert a little purple glitter gem into each shiny silver flower.


Thanks again for popping in to see me!  :)

4 comments:

  1. This is so very Amie! Beautiful, well executed, and full of BLING! Thanks for including all the detail shots; I didn't notice much of what you showed in the large, overall shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I {heart} details! I love taking those pics. :) Thanks so much, Becca!

      Delete
  2. This is so you! I love those colors together Not the glitter did not blind me.. It is such a dark dreary day here that your card certainly brightens thinks up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hansi! Glad I could brighten your day just a bit. Thanks for brightening mine with your kind words! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!