Thursday, February 27, 2014

#tbt Sparkles Again!


I was shopping over the weekend when I found this fantastically sparkly sign at Claire's.  All it usually takes is the sight of glitter on something in my daily life to remind me of this amazing and uplifting phrase.  This week it hasn't been very easy to remember though, and I haven't felt very sparkly.  Because of the losses of friends' and family pets and humans, it has been really tough to weather the winter this week for me.  I am doing my best to climb out of the pit, but sometimes it is far too easy to slide back a few paces.  Here's hoping this helps someone, somewhere along in their climb too!  We CAN do it...with a little hope, a lot of prayer and trust, and perhaps just a bit of pixie dust.

Hugs, my friends!


2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Amie! Life seems to be all about balance; once you have "weathered" this down time I'm sure you will be blessed with sunshine that will sparkle your world! Peace, love, hugs, and prayers go with you as you make the climb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Katrina, THANK YOU! I believe it too, just so hard in the moment...helps to have the reminder and the words of encouragement. Hugs back! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!