Monday, February 24, 2014

Dusting off the Old Craft Supplies for Lawnscaping

Hey everyone!  This challenge was just what I needed to get my crafty rear in gear and use up some old paper.

Lawnscaping Challenge Blog


I had some old Paper Layerz that I had purchased to use with my Cricut that I haven't touched in ages since Provo came out with the E2 and CCR, so I got to cutting it up in little squares so I could use it with my new Lawn Fawn dies and matching stamps.

I just adore these elephants in the Lawn Fawn Love You Tons set.  I thought they would look awfully cute on a baby card...


Yep, I was right!  They are just perfect!

You would not believe how I had to scour for a sentiment for this card!  All my baby sentiments are on shapes designed to fit the cricut cuts from my CTMH cartridges, which I LOVE, don't get me wrong...but I just wanted a straight sentiment to fit this little fish-tail banner.  I ended up finding one in my MCT collection, thank goodness!  I added two little Grey Epoxy Bubbles on one end...



The matching background is created with my new Close to My Heart Dots Embossing folder that I got FOR FREE by purchasing two packs of cardstock this month!  I love how embossing allows you to do this great white on white technique.  What a great deal to try one free!   You can get yours on my website during February too! 

mimimyselfandi.ctmh.com


Thanks for dropping in to see my project for the challenge!  I love sharing my ideas with you guys!  :)


6 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love those little elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! Love your elephants and Beautiful bg! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these elephants too! Nice touch with the blue one. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!