Friday, September 7, 2012

And the Winner IS...

ALRIGHTY, then!  It has been a super-dee-duper busy day, which is why I didn't say what time I would post the winner of my blog, lol.  But my Card Workshop is over, and I have placed all the entries into my little tub.

AND


THE


WINNER


IS........



Larmabee!!!!!  Please contact me so that I can get your mailing information, because you have a brand new August Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart coming to you!



Congratulations, Larmabee!  Thanks ever so much for coming over to visit my blog!  Thank you to everyone who played along--I appreciate each and every one of you who stops in for a read now and again. 

I mentioned my card workshop at the beginning of this post.  We made some beautiful thank you cards that I designed from the Avonlea Card Workshop on the Go from Close to My Heart.  THEN I had all the girls design their OWN card with the supplies!  Look how they turned out!!!  (There were six, but one person sneaked out early, lol!)  Absolutely a wonderful group of women that I am honored to have over at my home each month!  Thank you ladies!  :)

(I know it goes over to the right, but I HAD to show it big enough since these are so spectacular!!!)


6 comments:

  1. They are fabulous cards your gals made! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time! Amie's a fantastic teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous cards! I love the rich colours :)

    Abs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors are definitely fabulous in the Avonlea papers. They did such a sensational job! Thanks, Abbey!

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!